Welcome to 2024! Many of you probably have some big goals for the year (and I hope you do), but if your goal is to become more financially healthy, this episode is for you! Today, I'm talking about the habits of financially successful people, so make sure to tune in.
There are quite a few valuable habits that financially successful people apply to their planning each year. I go over the top 10 that, if put into practice, will have the most positive impact on your financial goals this year. From maxing out accounts to balancing investments, there are so many things you can do to ensure your finances stay on the right track.
Listen To The Episode Here:
What You’ll Learn:
- What it means to max out your year and why it matters.
- Ways that you can help to minimize your tax bill.
- What to use before you lose it.
- The role of giving and how to plan to do it more effectively.
- Important financial matters to look over yearly (at least).
- How to make sure your insurance is aligned with your goals each year.
- What things you may want to simplify and consolidate.
- How to plan for the next year.
Ideas Worth Sharing:
- “That can be your goal: to max the annual contributions that the IRS is allowing for.” - Regina McCann Hess
- “At least once per year, you want to consider re-balancing your portfolio to your goal allocations.” - Regina McCann Hess
- “While inflation has slowed down, it has been going up for a while now, so are there things you need to adjust and budget for when it comes to that?” - Regina McCann Hess
Share The Love:
If you like the Women & Wealth podcast …