What should you try to do within 5 years of deciding to retire? However you envision your retirement to be, it’s important to start seriously planning early on so that it goes as smoothly as possible. So, in this episode, I will be sharing 5 things you should think about doing in the 5 years before you retire.
Listen in to hear how you can estimate the monthly income you’ll need and ensure that you’re not leaving important expenses out of your planning. You'll learn what you need to prepare for if you are planning to move—whether it’s out of state or just to another home. You will also discover important tax tips that could help you in your retirement years.
Listen To The Episode Here:
What You’ll Learn:
- How to estimate the income you may need.
- Prepare what you need for your next living situation.
- What you need to know about your healthcare and how to plan for it in retirement.
- Envision your ideal retirement and make sure your finances can support that.
Ideas Worth Sharing:
- “Determine whether you will stay in your existing home, or move. Retiring to another state may mean tax savings.” - Regina McCann Hess
- “Make sure that your finances can support your retirement goals, whatever those may be.” - Regina McCann Hess
Share The Love:
If you like the Women & Wealth podcast …