When the market is a little volatile, it’s always good to refresh your memory on what important things you need to think about. The beast of the market is that it will go up and it will go down, so it’s important to have a clear strategy for your investments. In this episode, you’ll hear a list of common mistakes and guidelines to help you navigate investing now, as well as any time things get messy in the markets.
Listen in to hear about what we’ve learned from past turbulent times and what you can expect for the future. I will share what you can do to prepare yourself for better outcomes and plan for setbacks. From risks involved to goal setting, you'll learn the key areas that you need to understand in order to have solid footing in the market.
Listen To The Episode Here:
What You’ll Learn:
- The two most important things when it comes to investing.
- What your investment decisions should be based on.
- Why you may want to adjust your investment approach and remain flexible.
- The problem with too much (or too little) risk.
- Why emotions can make decision-making difficult.
- How to choose investments.
Ideas Worth Sharing:
“Successful investing requires discipline and patience. When emotions run high, it is easy to lose focus on your investment strategy.” - Regina McCann Hess
“Investments should be based on your goals, your time horizon, and your tolerance for risk.” - Regina McCann Hess
“Preparing for a decline is essential.” - Regina McCann Hess
Share The Love:
If you like the Women & Wealth podcast …