There’s a lot of talk of burnout these days, and for good reason. Here to shed light on this important subject is Kylie Ota, a burnout recovery coach for entrepreneurs. She helps women in business to heal burnout from the inside out and has been working in this niche for years. If you have ever battled overwhelm, distraction, and/or lack of productivity, this episode is for you!
Listen in as we discuss why Kylie originally moved from health coaching to focusing on helping women who work from home. You will hear the key things she has learned along the way, how she started getting into and learning about finances, and important advice from her experience in her career.
Listen To The Episode Here:
What You’ll Learn:
- The growing levels of burnout and how Kylie aims to help tackle that.
- How past jobs and careers can give you an accumulation of valuable skills for a new venture.
- The four different drivers for entrepreneurship and businesses.
- How neuro-divergent people may handle burnout differently.
- How to bridge the gap between ideas and execution.
- How Kylie got started learning about investing and finances.
- How she started digging deeper into personal development.
- The challenges of being a woman in the workplace.
Ideas Worth Sharing:
- “For ADHD people, overstimulation is a thing. So, cleaning up their physical environment is part of getting rid of that burnout and overwhelm.” - Kylie Ota
- “At the end of the day, we can have as many ideas as we want, but do we have the energy to effectively execute them?” - Kylie Ota
- “In entrepreneurship, there’s a lot of focus on social media and marketing, but at the end of the day, the soft skills are what get you noticed.” - Kylie Ota
Share The Love:
If you like the Women & Wealth podcast …