Today, we are joined by attorney and family law mediator, Lenore Myers. Lenore has followed her passion for bringing about solutions and helping families, and in this episode, she sheds light on the issues that come with solving things in court, as well as why mediation should fit with your specific family needs.
Listen in to hear about the issues that come with trying to find resolutions in court and why Lenore thinks it’s best to resolve things outside of that arena. She also shares key insight into the world of family law and conflict resolution, and what has made a big difference when it comes to successful outcomes.
Listen To The Episode Here:
What You’ll Learn:
- How Lenore helps people and how she found her way into her career.
- The problem with trying to resolve things in court.
- Why mediation sometimes just doesn’t work.
- How counseling before the mediation process can be instrumental.
- What Lenore provides to her clients and how she helps them plan.
- The various parties involved in negotiations.
- Why it’s important to always start with the kids.
Ideas Worth Sharing:
- “I love being part of the solution and not part of the problem.” - Lenore Myers
- “My vocation is to help be that little seed that is planted for that generational healing.” - Lenore Myers
- “Our society needs to understand that children come first.” - Lenore Myers
Share The Love:
If you like the Women & Wealth podcast …