CEO and founder of Maverick Mindshare, Casey Benedict, joins me on the show today to talk about networking, connecting, influencer marketing, and more. You will hear about her influencer marketing agency, which she started well before influencers were even called influencers, as well as her passion for helping her clients and the influencers they work with get the most out of their partnerships.
Listen in as Casey sheds light on the challenges facing the marketing industry and her prediction for the next big disruptor. She also touches on the niche she’s found her way into, how she’s helping people help each other and be rock stars in their jobs, and how she balances motherhood and work.
Listen To The Episode Here:
What You’ll Learn:
- What Maverick Mindshare does and why.
- Where they have found a niche that works well.
- The next big disruptor in the marketing industry.
- A unique way that Casey likes to challenge and help other marketers.
- The value of awareness when it comes to marketing.
- Casey's vision for retirement.
Ideas Worth Sharing:
- “It’s our job to bring awareness to the brands, to the little details.” - Casey Benedict
- “I’m a solopreneur, entrepreneur, CEO—so I’m driving my business forward all the time. At the same time, I’m a single mom and I’m balancing that part of my life with the business part.” - Casey Benedict
- “Every event, every conference that is designed around social media and marketing, should have one session about how to take everything you’ve learned back to your organization and sell it in. That’s not something we’re taught.” - Casey Benedict
Share The Love:
If you like the Women & Wealth podcast …