Do you have moments where you stop and think about where you are in life and want it to be something different? If so, this episode is for you! Crissy Pyfer joins me on the show to share from her wealth of experience as a mindset, life, and performance coach. With over 12 years in the coaching business, Crissy offers valuable insight you won't want to miss.
Listen in to hear about her big career change and what caused her to make the shift in her life that led her to mindset work and coaching. You'll learn about important tools to help you navigate your career, wealth, and family goals, as well as advice that will help you navigate life changes and upgrades.
Listen To The Episode Here:
What You’ll Learn:
- Crissy’s career path and why she went into coaching.
- Her experience in the nursing world and pharma industry as a woman.
- How her coaching has morphed over time and what caused the changes.
- What it means to be a Suburban Warrior and the incredible tool it is.
- The role of your energy and why you need to pay attention to the signals it sends.
- Why moms need cheerleaders.
- The truth about balance.
- The role of coaching in professional and personal lives.
Ideas Worth Sharing:
“Even prior to COVID, we were losing connection with each other. I created Suburban Warrior to create some kind of connection and inspiration within the mom community.” - Crissy Pyfer
“We have the power in us to take control and do whatever we want in life. We just have to realize that we do.” - Crissy Pyfer
“The head trash will always be there. It’s more about learning to harness it, get rid of it, and clear more space for something else.” - Crissy Pyfer
Share The Love:
If you like the Women & Wealth podcast …