If you are a single parent, you are probably well aware of the dual challenges of managing a household and planning for the future. However, you may not be as familiar with the financial strategies that can stretch your income and help you get ahead. So, in this episode, I will be sharing some money management strategies that you can implement into your financial plan as a single parent.
Listen in as I explain the importance of understanding what your financial goals actually entail so you can properly budget and save. You will learn how to appropriately save for your children's schooling, how to avoid debt, and the value of reviewing your credit history.
Listen To The Episode Here:
What You’ll Learn
- The importance of identifying what your goals are.
- How to budget appropriately.
- The benefit of recording all of your goals (long-term, medium, and short-term).
- How to know how much to save for retirement.
- Why educating yourself is key.
- How to potentially grow the value of your assets.
Ideas Worth Sharing
“You can’t have a financial plan without first defining your financial goals.” - Regina McCann Hess
“Be a better budgeter.” - Regina McCann Hess
“Say no to debt.” - Regina McCann Hess
Share The Love:
If you like the Women & Wealth podcast …