Anne Stulpin, VP at Professional Mortgage Advisors, helps her clients go out and get the best rates for their unique needs. In this episode, she weighs in on the refinance market and the changes in current mortgage rates, sharing her valuable perspective based on previous market changes and the process of shopping for a mortgage.
Listen in as Anne talks about the important challenges she went through in the industry and why she decided to team up with the mortgage broker she currently works with. You will hear about her passion for helping people find the right rates and deals, all the important factors that come into that process, and how she is able to help people find what makes the most sense for them given the variety of options that are out there.
Listen To The Episode Here:
What You’ll Learn:
- The roles Anne takes on as a mortgage advisor.
- What’s happening currently in the refi-market.
- Challenges Anne has faced as a professional woman.
- The variety of options available when it comes to mortgages.
- The importance of having a mortgage advisor look over your options.
- Why mortgage advisors and financial planners are a great team to have working with you.
- The next steps in Anne’s plan for her business and clients.
Ideas Worth Sharing:
“I like to teach along the way so that people who are first-time home buyers can better understand and participate.” - Anne Stulpin
“I get joy from being able to help people get from one step to the next.” - Anne Stulpin
“It’s a source of huge pride to me when people refer people that are related or important to them. It means a lot.” - Anne Stulpin
- Anne Stulpin: Email
Share The Love:
If you like the Women & Wealth podcast …
Never miss an episode by subscribing via Apple Podcasts, Amazon, Spotify, Stitcher, or by RSS!