Going through a divorce is an incredibly emotional time in one's life. However, with the right guidance, it is possible to come out the other side with confidence and peace of mind. This is exactly what our guest today specializes in. Deanna Coyle is the Co-Founder & Concierge Director at Vesta: A New Vision for Divorce, where she helps her clients navigate their life throughout divorce so that they can set themselves up for a wonderful life ahead.
In this episode, Deanna shares her personal experience with divorce and how this pushed her to make this experience more manageable for others. You will learn how to use divorce to find your inner strength, the importance of going outside of your comfort zone and why you should always believe in yourself.
Listen To The Episode Here:
What You’ll Learn:
- The benefit of having guidance throughout a divorce.
- Why it is crucial to have financial independence—even throughout a marriage.
- How divorce can be a positive opportunity for growth.
- How to use divorce to find your inner strength.
- The importance of finding what truly lights you up.
- How to find your voice as a woman in finances.
Ideas Worth Sharing:
“Challenging times like divorce can be an opportunity for personal growth and change.” - Deanna Coyle
“Going through divorce, you bring yourself down to where you can recreate yourself and rebuild yourself in any way you want.” - Deanna Coyle
“We’re all in this together, and everyone is the same.” - Deanna Coyle
Share The Love:
If you like the Women & Wealth podcast …