Today we have Lindsay Hagerman, founder and co-owner of RainCaper, on the show to share the ins and outs of developing and growing a business with her mom. She also talks about the challenges they tackle, customer service, and what the future looks like.
Listen in to hear how they have developed their business over the years, as well as how they have faced and met certain challenges head-on during the pandemic and beyond. You'll hear about Lindsay's experience in a women-led business, the value of being in an environment that is supportive, and why she loves what she does.
Listen To The Episode Here:
What You’ll Learn:
- Lindsay’s business and how it has developed over the years.
- Where they sell and how they are expanding.
- How they are facing and navigating the challenges of retail.
- The importance of policies that reflect how much they value their customers.
- Challenges and dynamics of women in business.
- Lindsay's vision for retirement as a business owner.
Ideas Worth Sharing:
“We’re a company that treats our customers well and develops products and policies that make them easy to sell.” - Lindsay Hagerman
“We know some of the challenges that stores are facing, so we have a stock-rebalance policy.” - Lindsay Hagerman
“As a business owner, no one is handing me a retirement plan when I hit 20 years.” - Lindsay Hagerman
Share The Love:
If you like the Women & Wealth podcast …