CEO and executive producer of the This Is It Network, Cheldin Barlatt Rumer, joins the show today and I’m so excited to share her with you and discuss how she connects remarkable women to inspiring stories. You will hear about the growing community she has been working on and what membership is like in the Network.
You will hear about her passion for what she does and also how her work shifted and transformed through the trials that came her way over the pandemic. She discusses how the program shifted to help people in the program get answers and know that they weren’t alone in navigating the road to their dreams. Cheldin also shares her own journey to find her voice and deal with her own strengths AND weaknesses.
Listen To The Episode Here:
What You’ll Learn:
- What the This Is It Network is.
- Why Cheldin gravitated to marketing, PR, and connecting people.
- How she handled quarantine and utilized that time to make something great.
- How her morning message is for her just as much as it is for others.
- Challenges she has faced when finding her voice and leaning into her strength.
Ideas Worth Sharing:
- “I knew that I had to not only create a platform but teach them how to scream their dream, so that’s my mission: to encourage individuals to no longer whisper their wishes and to scream their dream.” - Cheldin Barlatt Rumer
- “I know what I’m good at, and I know what I’m not good at, but it took me a long time to admit it.” - Cheldin Barlatt Rumer
- “I tried to do everything and I fell short at the majority of things, and the minute I released the things I was no longer good at and leaned into my strengths, everything began to change.” - Cheldin Barlatt Rumer
- Cheldin Barlatt Rumer: Website | Instagram | LinkedIn | Facebook | Twitter | Pinterest
Share The Love:
If you like the Women & Wealth podcast …