Pamela Elaine Nichols is a business consultant and self-empowerment coach who supports women in their journey to be successful business owners. She also helps others to drop the baggage that holds them back from being what they are designed to be. She joins the podcast today to share her personal journey of self-empowerment and how it led to her starting a business that reflects her passions.
Listen in to learn how Pamela aims to help women who are considering divorce to think about how their lives will be financially and set themselves up with wise and impactful decisions. You will also hear about how she navigated her own transition from divorce, as well as helpful insight into how you see yourself and how important it is to get out of your own way.
Listen To The Episode Here:
What You’ll Learn:
- How many of us cripple ourselves—and the importance of having someone to help pull us out of it.
- Pamela’s personal and professional journey and how she realized that she was meant to be in business.
- The moment she realized she had given up her own power.
- The value of peaceful divorce.
- How Pamela aims to help practitioners with their businesses.
- Why how you see yourself is so important.
Ideas Worth Sharing:
- “Helping women see what they have not seen about themselves and having a part to play in being the mirror of their beauty and greatness—there’s nothing more satisfying than that experience.” - Pamela Elaine Nichols
- “That breakdown was a sign that someway, somehow, Pamela Elaine was going to have to figure out what she lost of herself and how to get it back.” - Pamela Elaine Nichols
- “If we can help people who are divorcing to divorce peacefully, then the whole pain around the economics and the drama around money and finance is lessened.” - Pamela Elaine Nichols
Share The Love:
If you like the Women & Wealth podcast …