Social media, marketing, and targeting the right people for your business can be confusing and overwhelming. That's why we've brought Sarah LeBlanc on the show today to shed some light on the topic. Leading the marketing team at LPL Financial by working with the advisors to help them get out there and connect with their ideal clients, Sarah has plenty of expertise to share, as well as tips on how to stop overthinking and get started marketing on social media in an effective and sustainable way.
Listen in as we discuss what Sarah loves most about her career, how her current position draws from all of her experience and passions, and how important relationships are throughout your career and life. You will learn about the changes and challenges of marketing and social media, how compliance comes in, and more.
Listen To The Episode Here:
What You’ll Learn:
- How Sarah works with advisors to turbocharge their marketing.
- The value of having someone who specializes in marketing and social media.
- How Sarah's career has come together and combined all the things she has experience with.
- Her top advice for getting started in marketing on social media
- The importance of interaction and being part of the community.
- Why you don’t need the fancy equipment and what REALLY matters.
- Easy lighting and production tips.
- How she found her voice in professional environments.
- The importance of showcasing your expertise.
Ideas Worth Sharing:
- “It’s incredibly fulfilling to provide advice and then see folks who are taking that advice, bringing it to life, and having success, as well.” - Sarah LeBlanc
- “Start small, start where you’re comfortable, go interact with other people’s content. Don’t forget the social part of social media.” - Sarah LeBlanc
- “Be authentic. THAT is what is going to draw more attention and engagement.” - Sarah LeBlanc
- Sarah LeBlanc: LinkedIn | Twitter
Share The Love:
If you like the Women & Wealth podcast …
Never miss an episode by subscribing via Apple Podcasts, Amazon, Spotify, Stitcher, or by RSS!