Jaclyn Gallo is a life coach, speaker, and author who helps people achieve their big, “unrealistic” goals. Offering incredible insight into the importance of self-belief, finding what works, and homing in on a clear vision, Jaclyn joins the show today to talk about how to handle the tough times and pursue your goals in a consistent and confident way.
Listen in as she opens up about being at rock bottom, as well as how she has used her personal low points to find direction and ways to help others through their tough times. You will hear about Jaclyn's goals when working with people and why she aims to get them to a place where they don’t need her anymore.
Listen To The Episode Here:
What You’ll Learn:
- The importance of believing in yourself.
- Jaclyn’s rock bottom and how she uses that to help others.
- The courage equation and why being fearless is unrealistic.
- Why it’s important to see how far you’ve come.
- Challenges Jaclyn faced getting started with speaking and life coaching.
- Why a clear vision is key when it comes to reaching your goals.
Ideas Worth Sharing:
“I love helping people believe in themselves. I think that’s the missing piece for so many people. It’s so beautiful because it’s a ripple effect, not only to their lives, but to every person they interact with.” - Jaclyn Gallo
“Courage equals belief greater than fear.” - Jaclyn Gallo
“We can all find things about ourselves that we feel like we're too much of or not enough of, and I've learned to just embrace it. Embrace your superpower and embrace how that makes you unique—and actually use that as a selling point.” - Jaclyn Gallo
- Jaclyn Gallo: Website | Podcast | TikTok
- The Cusp Method by Jaclyn Gallo
- Stop Getting In Your Own Way by Jaclyn Gallo
- Learn more about our services
Share The Love:
If you like the Women & Wealth podcast …