Join us at an event focused on the impact that COVID-19 has had on the divorce process led by a team of experienced professionals in the Main Line, PA Hub. This event will benefit all those who attend regardless of what stage of the divorce process you are in – separated, divorcing, or post-divorce.
You will learn about:
- How the courts have responded to the pandemic.
- What happens with current parenting schedules & COVID-19 guidelines?
- Why is mediation a good option during a pandemic?
- How does Zoom mediation work
- What happens if a parent is a health care worker or first responder?
- Why now could be a good time for buyout equity of your marital home.
- How is selling your marital home different during a pandemic?
- How are parents and children all being challenged during this time?
- How to make the best of the situation with the children.
- The importance of being flexible again – with yourself and your children.
- How to start saving money.
- How to improve your credit score.
- How to create a strategy to move forward – financially, legally, emotionally & socially.
- ...and much more!
There is no charge for attendance. Advance registration is required at http://bit.ly/MainLineJan19.
We will email the Zoom link to the registrants before the online event.
There is no assurance that the techniques and strategies discussed are suitable for all investors or will yield positive outcomes. The purchase of certain securities may be required to affect some of the strategies. Investing involves risks including possible loss of principal.
Forge Wealth Management and LPL Financial do not provide legal advice or services. Please consult your legal advisor regarding your specific situation.
You are under no obligation to use the services of any of the entities shown and may choose any qualified professional to provide any of the services described above. These entities and their services are not affiliated with LPL Financial or Forge Wealth Management. Any named entity, Vesta, LPL Financial and Forge Wealth Management are separate entities.
Date and Time
Tue, Jan 19, 2021
11:30a - 1:00p EST