Realtor Jesse Johnston and Senior Loan Officer Jeff L. Weaver, CDLP, RCS-D, will walk you through the pros and cons of one of the most important decisions that couples face when divorcing/separating: Should you keep or sell your house, and what are your options?
- Pros and cons of keeping versus selling your home
- Renting versus buying
- If you decide to sell your home, when should you sell it?
- When/how does the spouse staying in the house buy out their spouse?
- What things need to be done to prepare your home for sale to receive top dollar?
- How can you protect against prospective buyers knowing about the divorce, presuming the need for a quick "fire sale," and making lowball offers?
- Essential steps for maximizing your credit rating and preparing for the mortgage financing process
Events are designed to be informational while allowing you time to ask questions.
The goal is to create an interactive setting centered around connection and education, which leaves you feeling empowered.
There is no charge for attendance. Advance registration is required at http://bit.ly/MainLineFeb16.
We will email the Zoom link to the registrants prior to the online event.
There is no assurance that the techniques and strategies discussed are suitable for all investors or will yield positive outcomes. The purchase of certain securities may be required to affect some of the strategies. Investing involves risks including possible loss of principal.
Forge Wealth Management and LPL Financial do not provide legal advice or services. Please consult your legal advisor regarding your specific situation.
You are under no obligation to use the services of any of the entities shown and may choose any qualified professional to provide any of the services described above. These entities and their services are not affiliated with LPL Financial or Forge Wealth Management. Any named entity, Vesta, LPL Financial and Forge Wealth Management are separate entities.
Date and Time
Tue, Feb 16, 2021
11:30a - 1:00p EST